Why an anesthesiology specific electronic medical record system may be most appropriate for your office.
An EHR/EMR that has been designed specifically for Anesthesiologists will have a variety of Anesthesiology specific content as well as Anesthesiology specific workflow included within the product.
An Anesthesiology specific EMR/EHR will most likely be adapted to your own workflow and a method of practicing Anesthesiology Medicine.
Anesthesiology Specific EMR / EHR Features:
- Ability to capture multiple codes simultaneously
- Ability to interact with nursing, perfusion records and surgeon’s notes
- Capture physiologic data from patient monitors or devices
- Provide O.R. utilization data without user input
- Time calculator
Anesthesiology Specific EMR/EHR Templates:
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Obstetrical Anesthesia
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Possible health complications (e.g. age)
- Preoperative medicine
- Side effects