Why a Long-Term Care electronic medical record ( EMR ) system may be most appropriate for your office.
An EHR / EMR that has been designed specifically for Long-Term Care will have a variety of Long-Term Care specific content as well as Long-Term Care specific workflow included in the product as it is delivered and installed in your office. More importantly, it will likely be able to be adapted to your own workflow and method of practicing Long-Term Care.
Long-Term Care Specific EMR / EHR Features:
- Automated MDS calculations
- Care Plan
- Continuous Quality Improvement Forms
- Early Detection/Intervention Features
- Reports on Falls, Skin Integrity, Wounds, etc.
Long-Term Care Specific EMR / EHR Template Subjects:
- High Blood Pressure
Incoming search terms:
- emr long term care
- Long-Term Care EMR Vendors
- best long term care electronic medical records for a small facility
- implementing ehr systems in long term care
- long term care eMAR
- long term care EMR companies
- ltc ehr
- research ehr long term care
- what is the best emar system for long term care?
- how does an emr/ehr system be implemented in a long term facilities