Why a Long-Term Care electronic medical record ( EMR ) system may be most appropriate for your office.
An EHR / EMR that has been designed specifically for Long-Term Care will have a variety of Long-Term Care specific content as well as Long-Term Care specific workflow included in the product as it is delivered and installed in your office. More importantly, it will likely be able to be adapted to your own workflow and method of practicing Long-Term Care.
Long-Term Care Specific EMR / EHR Features:
- Automated MDS calculations
- Care Plan
- Continuous Quality Improvement Forms
- Early Detection/Intervention Features
- Reports on Falls, Skin Integrity, Wounds, etc.
Long-Term Care Specific EMR / EHR Template Subjects:
- High Blood Pressure
Incoming search terms:
- long term care ehr
- why implementation of an EMR in a long term care facility is beneficial
- long term care emr software solutions requirements template
- emr\s and long term care
- emr for long term facilities
- emr for long term care
- emar implementation in long term care
- Why a long term care facility needs an emr
- why a EMR system is needed in longterm care
- popular emr systems for long term care facilities