Why a Plastic Surgery electronic medical record ( EMR ) system may be most appropriate for your office.
An EHR / EMR that has been designed specifically for Plastic Surgeons will have a variety of Plastic Surgery specific content as well as Plastic Surgery specific workflow included within the product.
A Plastic Surgery specific EMR / EHR will most likely be adapted to your own workflow and a method of practicing Plastic Surgery Medicine.
Plastic Surgery Specific EMR / EHR Features:
- Ability to update inventory and use the EMR to sell retail products. (Several physicians’ offices/clinics focusing in on the plastic surgery field are also capable to sell products, such as skin care products to its clients)
- Billing/Insurance System for elective surgeries
- Categorized sections for: marketing, tracking (profitability, follow ups, inquiry to surgery ratio), patient records, residual patient tracking, letters, reporting (financing, billing), scheduling, etc.
- Custom Data Points for specific treatments
- Customized H&P Forms
- Customized templates for injections, laser treatments, implants, etc.
- Differentiations between Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Medical Spa
- Notes that can be completed as dictations through Dragon Medical, Medical Transcriptions Services, etc.
- Photo Comparison (digital photo management)
Plastic Surgery Specific EMR / EHR Templates:
- Arm Life
- Body Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Lift
- Breast Liposculpture
- Breast Reconstruction
- Brow Lift
- Buttock Lift
- Calf Augmentation
- Calf Implants
- Cheek l Implants
- Chin Augmentation
- Chin Implants
- Facial Implants
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Fat Transfers
- Forehead and Brow Lift
- Forehead Lift
- Inverted Nipple
- Jaw Implants
- Labial Rejuvenation